Chan San Feng.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
- TAI CHI UK Ltd (T.C.UK) believes that every individual has a right
to a quality of health and relaxation in their workplace and everyday life.
- T.C.UK recognizes that there are many disparities within our society
and that as a result certain individuals and groups have suffered discrimination
- T.C.UK is committed to establishing policies, practices and support
systems, which enable all individuals to have equal opportunities to better
their life chances.
- T.C.UK is particularly concerned with those who have been traditionally
disadvantaged because of race, colour, creed, ethnic or national origin,
socio-economic disadvantages, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability and special physical or spiritual needs.
- T.C.UK believes that everyone has the right to realize his or her potential,
and recognizes its role in making this a reality for society and its members.